I am a serial Maker and an Entrepreneur.
In 2012, I created GuitarStreet, which went on to become India’s second-largest online Musical Instruments store. It was acquired by Music House in 2018.
Right now, I am working on LightCat.io and have recently self-published Buddha to Bezos – a book that explores how greatest makers think.
You can find me on Twitter.
How Can You Benefit From My Work
I run tons of experiments. On making new products, writing, growing audiences, discovering growth loops, and reinventing myself.
I make lots of mistakes while doing them.
And I document all the experiments, all the mistakes, all the success, to share with people who can benefit.
I am no expert. What you can get from me is meta-learning. Instead of learning anything directly from me, you will get your own lessons from my experiences.
See the learning list in the menu above. You can pick up the one-liners right now, and start applying them to your work.
In my work, you can discover stories about:
- Self-publishing my book without an audience.
- Audience building experiments on Twitter
- Reinventing Self, using a whacky idea by Napoleon Hill
- My experiments on Substack
- My discoveries on a good copy and engaging writing.
- How to design and build an MVP in days.
- How to prioritize your ideas to pick things to make.
- How to use Twitter to improve signal quality.
- And many many more …
Join my newsletter to observe my experiments
Or, you can find me on twitter.
My DM’s are open and I would love to help you in any way I can.